Lowongan: C++ Game Programmer
PT. Gameloft Indonesia | Cokro Building 2nd Floor | Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto No. 73, Yogyakarta 55253, Indonesia
Deadline: 24 Juny 2017
POSITION : C++ Game Programmer
- As a member of Gameloft’s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies (Android, Windows Phone 8, Java, etc).
- You will take part in the full cycle development of mobile games from start to finish, in connection with Gameloft international teams in America, Europe and Asia. Gameloft products are among the top-rated mobile games on major international markets.
- Excellent C/C++; (knowledge of Java is a plus).
- Good knowledge of Android/WindowsPhone8/Java development is definitely an asset.
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) is a plus.
- Experience in game programming is welcome.
Good English reading and writing skills.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent is preferable.
If your skill sets and interests are aligned with the position, it’s time to join the game!
WE ARE OPEN RECRUITMENT! Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or gameloft-sea.com/recruit